segunda-feira, julho 16, 2007

Bleeding Sunset

Silently you are back
Crawling slowly underneath my skin
You disturb my quietness
You refuse my tenderness
You run away, you are a mess
But you don’t even care
That you’re rising up to the glare
You’re a glimpse of my self esteem
You’re a mystery of my own scheme
Your heart’s the stage where I’ll play my scene.

Dramatic end
Easy way to pretend
That you’re alive,
That your soul
Is a pool where I dive
To forget
The painful regret
The bleeding sunset
That makes me cry
Each time I thing about my lie.

And when you feel
That I’m not real
Take a look at the sky
I’m shining upon
Your restless body
Waiting for you
To be at my side
To drain the tears
I won’t hide.

You’ll always be
The perfect solace
To my soul
To my hole
To my tragic heart,
Deeply dark
Dramatically consumed
By hate
By fate
By martyr visions
Of my lonely death.


21.04.04

Sem comentários: