segunda-feira, julho 16, 2007

Desolation


And in the last lines
Of my poetry
I write your name right next to mine
To remember the love
That joined us
Under the moonlight of our redemption.

And in the last words
Of a holy psalm
I read your name right next to god
To presage the death
That will divide us:
You in heaven and I in hell.

How can you beg me
To forgive such atrocious will
If he was here
I swear I’d kill him
With the anger I keep inside my heart…

You won’t feel it at all…
You won’t deserve it at all…
I’m doing this for our love
I’m doing this for us…

Bad dreams won’t come back
Bad dreams won’t come back
Bad dreams won’t come back
While I’m beside your sleep
While I taste the tears of your weep
While I’m the angel that keeps you safe
From the terrors of this world...


Oh this is the apocalypse of the depraved ones
I don’t want to feel this harsh reality
I don’t want to know who’s the real me
I’m not ready for such revelation
I’m not ready to sever from your affection
I’m your desolation.


23.02.04

Sem comentários: