sábado, junho 11, 2011

Swamp

And for a moment I stay
Still waiting for nothing
Than a black scene of dragonflies
Falling from skies wide open
And still I pray for
A cross in the path or a simple question
Of space, of time, of a song without sense
A bittersweet embrace in fading shades
And teardrops everywhere I lay...
And for a moment I sigh then
I die and ashes inside my eyes
Don't dare to spit on my wounded fingers
Or else... or else I am a dragonfly in circles
Not to breed a cancer with lipstick words
Just a sample of a disease
Yet I please for a forgotten god
Will you...? Just wondering not looking
For a cross in the path, the river is dry
As I am for kindness and hope...
Shall I still... wondering for circles
And dragonflies suspended in ropes
Like the time I suck for such a lovely letter
A movie backwards, clowns and skinny dogs
I am starved for human emotions
And still I care for your fingers, your teeth,
Wounded limbs in dark rooms full of withered eyes...
Will you stay here for a moment till I crawl,
I have a skin to hide myself
And still you laugh just because
A fake is always a fake even if I choose
To crash this empty glass heart
Feeding the swamp with another memory
Not anyone else, just me...

Sem comentários: