terça-feira, fevereiro 13, 2007

Happy Fucking Valentine's

Dim

Dew drops dawn inside my heart, when soulmates swear they’ll never be apart, perfectly protected under the moonlight, of my lonesome night, and bruised with stars and nightmare scars, of an ancient time, when angles came to earth to bless every kind of peaceful touch… and we didn’t feel it… we were too young to believe that love would be written in our destiny… Raindrops fill my empty heart, when soulmates challenge the dark, protected by the angels that took you up to the sky, where you’re the star that lights the scar of an unforgiving love… we were so old to make it true… and I was so hollow to trust in you… But the end is too far from our shelter, stormy nights won’t leave us fright, we’ll reach the sky to steal the heavenly light that will lead us though the night, and when the sun rises I’ll kiss you, and when the sun sets I’ll kill you, and you’ll feel the presence of her halo upon us… the blessed queen of an ancient time, when I was the murder and she was my perfect crime… my perfect crime… my perfect crime…

23.07.04

Sem comentários: