domingo, junho 17, 2007

Demons die so smoothly

You can’t hate me for what I’ve been till tonight
Depressive look and a glass-stained glimpse
Of a shadowed past somewhere lost
Beyond the fear that vanishes the fog.

You can’t judge me for what I’ve been till tonight
Death whispers so low that I bet that I’m not the one
Whose shadow is lost somewhere in a long long past
Protected by the fear that rapes me in the fog.

So let you know
I’m miserable enough
To taste you slow
To make you proud
To feel you well
To show you my hell
The one I conceived
With the seeds you despised
Demons die so smoothly
And I feel you praying for a miscarried god.

You can’t love me just for tonight
Moon’s shadows left for the light
A mistress widow with a lazy heart
Head so low, I’m your butterfly…

I’m your butterfly…
I’m your butterfly…
Butterfly… your butterfly…

05.12.04

Sem comentários: