domingo, junho 17, 2007

Innocence dies in the murmurs of silence

Through the haze of your sad melody
I feel the strain of your fragile fingers
And I hear the voice of a wounded thinker…
The vagrant taste of your sad melody
Revives a past in which I was the real me…
Steamy mirrors
Linking flowers blooming in your heart…
You’re a dreadful angel
With smiles of spark
This is your secrecy
This is your poetry…
Oblivion thoughts and miracles
Come alive in the gaze of your emptiness
In the loss of your madness;
You breathe creatures from the Neverlands
We’re here to last as long as we want to…
A fragile finger
A silent thinker
And visions of oblivion;
I want you to
Feel the real you
At the same time that I deny the crime
Of my revelation…
Pure innocence
Drawing traces of a final breath
Where demons rise
And virgins compromise
With creatures from the Neverlands
We’re to suffer as long as we want to…
Bleeding scars
Frightful stars
The appearance and the revelation;
You hide your face
I draw the trace
Of your desolation
I protect you from yourself
And you want me to deny
That your innocence dies…
In silence you cast away your sad melodies…


03.08.04

Sem comentários: